Thursday, November 5, 2009

Bored to Death - Miss War

So. Bored.


So.....soooo....bored. Miss Famine and I were just iming about how bored we were at the MGGtStA Office. Normally, Miss Conquest is a slave driver (her thirst for success in unquenchable) but she's out of the office all week for some pillaging and plundering R&R time.

And thus, we are bored. Also, we are getting to the point of cabin fever where we are indeed annoying one another. If Miss Death drums her boney little fingers one more time, there will be post-apocalyptic hell to pay.

Anywho. I've been surfing the net looking for ways to amuse myself. Short of planning Miss Famine's Future As-Yet-To-Be-Determined Wedding (again), my eyeballs are going to bleed if I don't find a reason to live for the next 4 hours.

I present to you....www.ToothpasteForDinner.com. Here, you can develop a deeper appreciation for shitty art while learning new things! Like...mushrooms 101! Or...how to tend to unsightly hair!

No worries, you can thank me later.

Also, thank YOU Google Reader, for reading my mind and recommending Regretsy.com. If you like the whimsicall art and handmade designs of Etsy, than you'll love the half-assed attempts at homemade crafts showcased on Regretsy! After all, every DIY project involves a little glue and a whole lotta regret. 

And if all else fails, well, you can reread the Twilight series. Because deep down, everyone is a 14-year old girl.

Keep it real apocalyptic.

1 comment: