Sunday, August 2, 2009

Miss War - Signs That The End is Near, G - FORCE

Now we're all seeing LOTS of signs that the end is near cuz, duh, apocalypse. But I just have to share this one. RECYCLED MOVIES.

I mean, I know a lot of people have thought the movies have been recycled trash for a long time, but I've never seen one that was literally recycled before I went to see G FORCE last night.

It's as though the writers put four or five old action scripts in a blender, glued them together and replaced all mentions of Bruce Willis, Denzel Washington or Will Smith with gerbil.

Then, to make it worse, rather than writing new dialogue, the movie is stuffed with tag lines from other movies, gerbilized and paced at about half the speed of the original versions. This DOES inspire me to challenge everyone to a little pop-quiz though. Name that movie!

1. Snakes... Why does it always have to be snakes?

2. Say hello to my LITTLE friend.

3. We're gonna need a bigger boat.

Extra points if you come up with your own ways to gerbilize them!!

Fight, for the right... to PAR - TY!

Miss War

No comments:

Post a Comment